Kalido is looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid the account director in managing the client/agency relationship (we work as a team to deliver great results).
- Lead client project expectations through regular meetings, project status reports and maintaining great relationships.
- Comfortable dealing with a high volume of work and keeping up with the pace (we are fast paced and love people who are attracted to this way of life).
- Understand client briefs and translating them to brief in your project and development team (the best projects start with the right brief).
- Cooperate with your portfolio team to identify and drive revenue opportunities within the assigned accounts (and celebrate the wins together!).
- Calm and focussed under pressure (you don’t let the unplanned occurrences phase you and you can approach anything with a smile).
- Proactively recognize and deliver on growth opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives across brand and digital (we like to make our clients feel like a part of the team).
- Produce marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business by understanding their brand positioning.
- Effective experience in an account manager role within an agency environment.
- Proficient experience in the digital marketing and marketing automation space, Salesforce experience highly regarded.
- A self-starter with demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- A proactive and energetic approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A team player with a collaborative approach.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to specify technical changes to technical/development teams.