RED OLIVE is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager in Utah, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Monitor and manage all aspects of your assigned clients marketing campaigns.
- You will report on campaign progress, a/b testing results, 30 day strategies, etc. on a monthly basis with your assigned clients.
- Each client will be assigned team whom you will work with to gather reports and statistical data to report on.
- You’ll participate in regular team meetings to brainstorm ideas for any given client, whether assigned to you or not.
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs.
- Partner with Sales in pre-sales engagement work including developing marketing and campaign strategies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and upsell.
- Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations.
- Interpreting and analyzing results data to improve client ROI.
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members.
- Limited travel to sales / client offices or events may be required.
- 1-2+ years of internet marketing industry experience.
- 2-3+ years experience in Agency client service
- Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, and Social Media Marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with clients
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to hold other departments accountable for project deadlines
- Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines