NOW TV is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support the digital marketing team in analyzing the performance across email, SEO, PPC, Display, Social Media, Affiliate.
- Draw insights from our multi-touch attribution tool to help shape our budgets and strategies.
- Assure that the digital channels are synchronized with overall marketing objectives.
- Have oversight across all our digital channels to provide reporting and more importantly insight to drive growth in our subscriptions.
- Operate extremely closely with our data intelligence teams and the web analytics resource that we leverage from this team.
- Cooperate and work together to constantly identify ways to improve data transparency across the entire team.
- Have the opportunity to develop your data skills like SQL and using the BigQuery stack.
- Aid in the maintenance and monitoring of Tactics, Budget management and overall performance across different channels.
- Produce proactive deep-dive analysis as and when required, including owning specific project deliverables such as tying PPC performance back to lifetime value metrics; that will support the direction of future bids.
- Effective experience of working within a similar Digital Marketing role.
- Demonstarted understanding of Google AdWords, DCM, DBM and Attribution tools.
- Proficient experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe (preferable, but not essential) and internal reporting tools.
- Thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change.
- Solid analytic skills and be inquisitive by nature.
- Have a huge thirst for data and the ability to turn this into a So What for the business.
- Sound communication skills, able to present insights in a comprehensive and engaging way.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent and confident communication skills, possessing an incredible passion for all things digital.