LinkedIn is looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage projects related to marketing for LinkedIn’s Hiring Marketplace, driving insights and analysis of channel strategy and performance and effectively communicate findings at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership/executives).
- Create strong relationships with global marketers and cross-functional partners to provide strategic advice on channel expansion, optimization, and business growth.
- Design and manage scalable reporting and dashboards that monitor marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy.
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity.
- Operate with and manipulate large, complex datasets for analysis and report creation.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, operations analytics, management consulting, sales operations or finance organizations.
- At least 2 years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL or Hive – Comfortable querying log-level data sets.
- Be intellectually curious and have a passion for proactively digging into the data to understand “why”.
- Effective experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Pig, Hive, or Hadoop.
- Proficient experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets.
- Proven experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (g, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership).
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, including Paid Search, Display, and Social Media.
- Deep knowledge of web marketing and optimization, including A/B testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool, particularly Tableau.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders.
- Experience in statistical analysis or programming is a plus.