Nielsen is looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Interpret high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Dig within data to discover “pearls” of actionable insight.
- Work as the final authority on day-to-day analytics deliverables for assigned clients.
- Improve a close working relationship with assigned clients to provide strategic consultation to drive client adoption of our marketing intelligence platform.
- Produce Strategic consultation on marketing and analytics best practices.
- Liaise effectively and succinctly both in written format and verbally, with all levels of an organization.
- Engage, align and influence senior executives at the client and their agency partners.
- Command a room by thinking on one’s feet while giving presentations.
- Show proficiency in the utilization of analytical tools such as Excel, Tableau, Microsoft PowerBi, Spotfire, and/or R, for customer, audience and marketing analysis.
- Serve as the final authority on day-to-day analytics deliverables.
- Lead, train and mentor manager of analytics and senior analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Masters preferred in related field (Marketing, Economics; Data Science, Information Technology).
- Effective experience in analytics overall with experience in digital marketing (dependent on Seniority Level).
- Proven track record in the utilization of analytical techniques for the measurement of customer and marketing data, CRM, digital advertising and web environments.
- Motivated, self-starter who has a proven track record of leading complex analysis and analytical strategy.
- Great ability to work in a fast-paced data environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Proficient experience with a breadth of digital marketing mediums including Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Video, Paid Social.
- Familiarity with a breadth of digital data and analytics technologies.