Microsoft is looking for a Digital Marketing Communications Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the social command center that publishes content, monitors comments and creates reactive content, centralizing social operations.
- Co-lead the local social marketing council with the comms lead.
- Manage local channel footprint and identify opportunities for consolidation.
- Promote and manage digital event strategy for that align across product and services – including process, systems and tools to optimize the customer and partner event experience – supporting demand generation strategies to drive higher engagement levels with accounts.
- Drive consistent adoption and usage of the global events platform (Certain, On24) for all digital (Webinars and Virtual) events. Manages event vendor resources to execute and deliver on the event strategy.
- Execute global marketing principles and augmenting global strategy and go-to-market (including Global Demand Centers (GDCs) and Global Engagement Programs (GEPs)) that shape audience perceptions and drive new lead generation and nurture and consumption.
- Responsible for landing and evangelizing the GDC marketing strategy locally, as well as providing local feedback and insights on GEP landing.
- Head local employee social advocacy program to activate sellers and support with relevant content.
- Maintain compliance with Microsoft Accessibility standards for digital marketing.
- Minimum 4 years of digital strategy experience for a large brand and/or digital agency with a strong track record taking a strategic and deeply customer-minded approach to digital marketing.
- Demonstrated understanding of current and emerging digital marketing platforms, embrace Marketing Automation concepts.
- Effective experience in working at a large global multinational a plus.
- Solid executive maturity, presence, and track record of marketing impact and influence.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes.
- Ability to evaluate the digital capabilities of agencies and vendors and manage them to obtain optimal results.
- Ability to engage with CxO audiences and present to large groups