Stickyeyes is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and manage effective relationships with your client contacts and internal teams.
- Operate with the senior consultant to identify new client opportunities.
- Assure that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Provide and present regular performance summaries to each client account.
- Cooperate with internal teams and the client to gain relevant approvals for work to go live.
- Take ownership of the client relationship and work with them to understand how LSS output can best work to achieve their objectives.
- Act with the operational teams regarding the management of projects ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Aid with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition and activity across the business.
- Constantly work to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a client services capacity within a marketing agency or consultancy environment.
- Solid all-around marketing knowledge with a desire to build on the areas of digital and technology marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development.
- Effective experience of managing multiple projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned with your clients.
- High standards for quality output and excellent attention to detail.
- Passion, creativity and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to present to clients at various levels.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.