Aviva is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate directly with Aviva Canada clients to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management.
- Manage client engagements in the execution and optimization of current customer acquisition campaigns and programs to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented.
- Run the quantitative and qualitative evaluation of new digital and advertising opportunities & provide detailed analysis and performance updates.
- Lead projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner.
- Cooperate with clients to gather requirements, gather feedback, analyze results and present findings.
- Produce digital expertise to clients on topics including self-service, social media, digital marketing campaigns, web and mobile usability, brand, design, and content.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Marketing and Sales field.
- Effective financial services or insurance experience would be an asset, but not required.
- Demonstarted understanding of marketing and sales processes in mid-size and large organizations.
- Proficient agency and/or client-side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns with proven experience meeting sales and revenue goals.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing and metrics including SEO and SEM (Paid Search), social and Analytics.
- Familiarity with sales funnels and customer lifecycle management models.
- Proven track record in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing.
- Deep knowledge of CRM applications and web metrics systems.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind.
- Solid client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, strong presentation skills.
- Sound project management and organizational skills.
- Proven marketing consulting experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%.