WEB ROI is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Post clients blogs on their WordPress sites.
- Select and size image.
- Draft, test and send email marketing campaigns.
- Post on behalf of clients on social media channels.
- Edit blog content.
- Develop WordPress sites.
- Create and manage Google My Business and other local business directories.
- Provide 301 redirects.
- Anything to assist the efficient and accurate execution of the digital marketing strategies of our dozens of clients, helping to ensure they generate a significant number of sales leads.
- Digital marketing focused education.
- Detail oriented, organized, analytical, people make fun of your abundance of spreadsheets.
- Eager to learn, follow instructions.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- The ability to effectively handle multiple projects a day.