PANDORA is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid in content calendar planning and idea generation email marketing creative.
- Brief and coordinate EDM artwork requirements, build in the email marketing platform, test and proof eDMs.
- Brief and coordinate creative assets for a brand, campaign and e-commerce digital media assets, including display, video, content and native.
- Communicate with digital agency and coordinate the dispatch of media assets.
- Copywriting for eDMs and digital media assets.
- Organize internal communications and reporting for digital marketing.
- Coordinate assets for local area digital marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate requirements for partnership digital marketing initiatives as required.
- Serve with website content management and social media as required.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business, and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in a similar role with a global brand (jewelry, fashion or cosmetics preferable).
- Effective experience working with digital channels including using email marketing platforms and content management systems.
- Proven track record in dealing with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word.
- High attention to detail, an engaging copywriting style, an eye for good design and an understanding of the commercial requirements of working in retail.
- Collaborative working style with an ability to work within a team in a hands-on capacity.