Alamy is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Devise and implement our social media communications strategies that engage, inform, retain and grow our customer base.
- Proactively respond to and manage customer inquiries.
- Review and report on a post and advert performance, make continual incremental improvements.
- Improve quarterly social media content plans.
- Design innovative digital content including video editing and graphic design.
- Report on campaigns monthly, commenting on notable statistics as well as emerging trends.
- Expert knowledge of delivering top quality digital content.
- Strong graphic design skills (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator) and basic video editing skills to undertake simple tasks without the need for freelance graphic designers.
- A relentless learner and will educate the business on new technology and trends in the digital marketing space, enhancing current marketing and communications through technology.
- A creative and analytical thinker, able to offer a fresh perspective whilst working to understand and refine their approach in an iterative way.
- A self-starter who possesses a can-do attitude to rise to the challenge.
- Bold and creative in approach but logical and robust in solutions and decision making.
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative and as part of a wider global team.
- An adaptable writing style, able to respond to different audiences and media, always on-brand.
- Able to communicate confidently with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels.