Marina Bay Sands is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute cross-channel campaigns based on the overall strategy to acquire new visitors, engage them with relevant content and convert them. Channels include search, programmatic display, social, email and strategic 3rd party partners.
- Coordinate campaign launch to ensure all timelines are met by working with all relevant parties internally and externally (agencies, stakeholders, creative team, content team, etc.).
- Support the digital marketing manager in developing user journey framework to create the appropriate cross-channel digital strategies throughout the digital ecosystem with appropriate messaging (with audience segmentation based on user interest and engagement with MBS) to better communicate to our target audience and drive conversions.
- Design audience segments within a customer data platform based on campaign objectives.
- Assure all digital touchpoints adhere to best practices while maintaining good experience across the consumer journey.
- Perform research on audiences, best practices, competitors, latest marketing technologies, etc. to inform campaign direction to drive engagement and conversions.
- Operate with external agencies to execute, manage, optimize, report and analyze campaigns to ensure seamless execution leading to optimized performance.
- Support initiatives on traffic acquisition to the company website and other relevant MBS properties to drive conversion and other campaign-related targets across all business units in all key markets.
- Enhance conversion rates and KPIs through data-driven performance marketing.
- Support test and learn initiatives for creatives and media strategies/approaches to further improve messaging and delivery.
- Assure seamless end-to-end consumer journey to drive quicker decision making and conversions.
- Organize and support regular reporting and channel performance analysis.
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of campaigns to identify insights that can improve future campaign performance.
- Recognize various data sources and extracting this information for analysis to put together consolidated findings for further optimizations.
- Secure best practices in tagging to effectively track campaign performance.
- Aid in website tagging as it relates to campaign setup and tracking maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related fields.
- At least 2 years in a digital marketing role supporting search, programmatic display, social, email, etc.
- Demonstarted understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Proven track record in web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with an understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics.
- Well organized and pro-active with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to deliver actionable recommendations through data analysis to influence business decisions and strategies.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.