Epiphany is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid specialist and manager in the setup, monitoring and reporting of campaigns.
- Liaise turnaround times and manage expectations.
- Track the planning process to make recommendations and support tactical media planning prior to going live.
- Stay on top of campaign performance and optimizations to ensure KPIs are hit and monitor costs.
- Translate results and recommendations for improvement.
- Operate with specialist and manager to collate data and interpret insights and end of campaign reporting, translating into slides for client meetings.
- Maintain in creating a testing plan for clients and ensure it is delivered.
- Promote new business requests and slide creation.
- Schedule competitor analysis and intelligence using internal tools for clients.
- Attend internal weekly WIP call/ meeting to discuss channel wide performance, discuss and communicate actions.
- Discover how to track and traffic display ads using media owner tracking and Doubleclick campaign manager.
- Create relationships with media partners.
- Share knowledge and client stories internally.
- Sound media or display related experience within an agency or placement.
- Exposure to programmatic and display advertising.
- Demonstarted understanding of the tools and technology used to deliver a Programmatic campaign.
- Expert knowledge of tracking and serving would be beneficial.
- A passion for media planning and online advertising.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams.
- Ability to analyze and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations.