Stickyeyes is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Direct personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader.
- Lead and maintain email inbox with strong organizational structure utilizing excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility.
- Liaise and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications across Sweden and English language territories in both written and spoken format.
- Be pro-active in ensuring budgets are never exceeded without prior instruction and report any issues immediately to team leader.
- Consider and suggest fresh link building methods.
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc.
- Interpret support across all manner of marketing tasks, from English to Swedish to the level of a native.
- Apply localization knowledge to the Swedish market.
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills.
- Effective customer service experience is an advantage.
- Solid interest in digital comms, primarily through social media, blogs and additional emerging trends.
- Sound telephone manner, with a call center.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Swedish speaker.
- Sound commitment to an organization.