IFAC Ireland is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Kilkenny, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Proactively design, develop and manage the content of the website, draft web articles and update the event calendar.
- Run ad-hoc website development projects and ongoing content management for website
- Report on appropriate KPIs
- Devise a social media plan, regular updating across all social media platforms to grow our social media presence.
- Specific social media campaigns from time to time.
- Organize digital marketing campaigns, reporting analytics and make recommendations to enhance engagement.
- Devise dynamic content (video, blogs, graphics).
- Operate with internal stakeholders to create online surveys, polls etc for specific events, services, sector campaigns.
- Coordinate the use of various off-line communications assets for use online.
- Report on outputs of communications activities, collating and analyzing key statistics to enable an informed decision.
- Complete administration and other ad hoc duties as required to support the organization.
- At least 2 years experience in communication and digital marketing role, including administration.
- Effective experience of digital marketing and social media community management and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of email and survey marketing platforms, content management systems and Adobe suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
- Solid attention to detail and excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- A relevant third level qualification.
- Outstanding organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team.