WMG is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Harrogate, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Initiate, implement and manage client digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Lead your own portfolio of medium-sized outreach campaigns, working with each client and associated third parties.
- Negotiate with third parties to secure website authority.
- Oversee client budgeted monthly spend.
- Follow client performance, recording results for link obtained and social reach details.
- Draft professional client campaign reports.
- Achieve the monthly personal target.
- Expert knowledge of outreach strategy practice.
- Deep knowledge of common SEO influencing metrics e.g DA PR etc.
- Demonstarted understanding of anchor text type, ‘No Followed’ links and Google guidelines.
- Effective experience in industry software tools such as Moz, OSE, Majestic, Cognitive.
- Proficient experience in Google algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin.
- Fast learner with the aptitude to pick up new software tools.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office Suite, email and general internet usage.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and friendly individual, able to work well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties alike.
- Ability to learn about and understand digital marketing practices including outreach strategies, SEO metrics, Google Guidelines and Algorithms.
- Ability to drive creative ideas through to completion.