Nebo is looking for a Digital Marketing Internship in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with our team to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, and social media.
- Draft and edit articles, press releases, white papers, blogs, and more.
- Aid in the creation of monthly client reports using different web analytics tools and your own insights.
- Serve with office management tasks, such as answering phones, running errands, etc.
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot.
- Marketing background in college and/or real-world experience.
- Demonstarted understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing.
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude.