7-Eleven is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Surrey, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Influence and execute the customer acquisition and digital presence strategy for Canada.
- Maintain the CDN marketing and merchandising teams through the monthly sales planning process.
- Direct multiple agency partners and contractors, interacts with multiple Canadian 7-Eleven departments such as Merchandising, Operations, plus Marketing and Digital Store Support Centre Teams in Dallas.
- Manage the e-commerce sales and marketing program, develop, monitor and adjust the marketing plan to meet sales and user growth objectives.
- Head to media and production budgets of $5 M.
- Drive the digital and media analytics reporting and insights to understand customer shifts and behaviors to educate the Marketing / Merchandising teams specifically and the organization more broadly.
- Recognize and recommend new business and marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of digital, e-commerce marketing and traditional marketing.
- Expert knowledge of analysis and insights to build Conversions and positive perceptions.
- Effective experience in creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges.
- Proficient experience working with and presenting ideas to all levels of business partners, up to and including C-level executives.
- Solid Quantitative Skills Required.
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and pursue opportunities.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously ranging from strategy to execution.
- Proven ability to build business through data insights and strategies, to develop E-commerce growth through superior marketing tactics.
- Sound marketing communication skills and ability to manage agency partners to deliver clear communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills – love working on teams.
- Great ability in making brand-appropriate and business building strategic decisions.
- Ability to project manage for excellent execution and flexibility to shift as changing priorities require.
- Ability to influence across functional areas that do not directly report to him/her.