Amazon is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Mumbai, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital/mobile advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Amazon Prime Video.
- Build and optimize a variety of digital advertising partnerships to drive greater adoption of the service.
- Demonstrate an ability to work at managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
- Organize with other cross-Amazon marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for digital marketing and advertising.
- Cooperate closely with mobile technology and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Proactively share and learn best practices from other Amazon digital marketing teams in India and across the world.
- Lead internal, agency and other external relationships to run campaigns across a wide array of digital channels, networks and mediums, reaching maximum current and potential Amazon customers.
- Keep abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness of Prime Video’s marketing efforts and disseminate knowledge on the ones working for Prime Video across Amazon marketing teams.
- Master’s degree in marketing or business. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of direct traffic marketing work experience.
- Proficient experience in the digital media (music, video) Industry preferred.
- Proven track record in digital marketing for a subscription/opt-in service is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of digital video landscape, including a solid understanding of digital video.
- Expert knowledge of the display advertising eco-system including hands-on experience with mobile ad networks, media buying agencies, GDN, programmatic buying, social media, retargeting, etc.
- Effective experience in B2C traffic generation, managing digital/mobile advertising.
- Be highly analytical, with a sound grasp of digital media planning and performance optimization strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with attention-to-detail.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Sound customer focus and obsession
- Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence to build efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
- Great ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time