Skyrocket is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce new and creative growth and content marketing strategies.
- Study new tactics and different channels to increase brand awareness, generate leads and increase conversion.
- Design content for varying channels and tools including social media, websites, headlines, sales and marketing collaterals.
- Improve marketing and sales funnels, ensuring that they attribute business goals to strategically defined tactics.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO tools to understand needs and develop highly relevant ideas for content.
- Imagine, establish, and execute digital marketing campaigns to influence client objectives.
- Utilize data to test, analyze, learn and iterate on marketing tactics in order to discard ineffective tactics and double down on the more effective ones.
- Follow good digital marketing practices, web strategies and industry standards.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ideally a qualification in marketing, digital or business strategy.
- Expert knowledge of website design practices, processes, and technologies.
- Sound communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal team player.
- Proactive and solution oriented.
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities.
- Solid attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
- Great ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to self-teach to fill in any knowledge gaps.
- Ability to understand marketing data derive actionable insights.