Parrot is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with our internal team and external agencies, develop and manage our senseFly.com website with the aim of educating visitors about our solutions and their benefits, while optimizing conversions to maximize incoming leads.
- Promote the organic reach of our website and blog properties through a carefully-targeted keyword strategy.
- Collaborate with our events and channel manager to advise key distribution partners on SEO best practices and targeting.
- Develop our incoming web traffic by developing and implementing our paid search strategy across our main markets and industry verticals (aggressive, defensive).
- Run our prospects through the marketing funnel with segment-optimized, effectively timed email communications.
- Grow our list management and segmentation.
- Operate with our web agency to optimize sign-up forms.
- Continually improve the quality and segmentation of our prospect and customer databases.
- Lead and improve our email newsletter output, including Customer, prospect and channel newsletters.
- Communicate with our design team, copywriter and channel staff as required on content creation.
- Create out automated email campaigns.
- Determine content, timing, triggers to drive prospects down the funnel and maximize leads.
- Develop, implement and manage our digital marketing campaigns to increase brand reach and boost incoming traffic to our web properties
- Improve digital media strategy in line with commercial and marketing goals (digital ads, paid social, paid search, YouTube ads etc.).
- Recognize, manage and assess the performance of our partner agencies.
- Define and manage associated KPIs.
- Produce accurate reporting and analytics.
- Minimum 1- year experience, and ideally with experience in each of the disciplines outlined above.
- Expert working knowledge of web, analytics, email, SEO and marketing automation tools is essential.
- Deep knowledge of MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
- Effective experience in SpyFU, Hotjar, Hubspot etc.).
- Proficient experience in MS Office 365 (incl. Sharepoint) and planning tools such as Team Gantt/Asana would also be helpful.
- Full fluency in English is required, while other languages would also be beneficial, such as (in order or priority): Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, French or German.