Mashreq Bank is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountability of defining and executing Mashreq’s digital content strategy.
- Own and build the bank’s relationships with top advertising platforms like Google, Facebook etc.
- Lead and develop intranet content.
- Aid in managing the e-mail (internal and external) and SMS marketing strategy.
- Utilize and monitor digital tools, analytics and trends to understand the target market and what, where, how and why content is consumed by the customers of Mashreq.
- Improve newsletters for various departments in the bank.
- Cooperate with Mashreq’s marketing team to bring to life digital marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments of the Mashreq team to understand the overall strategy of the business and in turn define and execute the part that digital content will play in achieving strategic objectives.
- Be an innovation and Digital Evangelist, connected to the latest thinking in digital technologies, trends, innovations and activations, and will contribute to Mashreq’s product strategy to ensure content is surfaced as effectively as possible and in a manner which maximizes engagement.
- Be operationally and technically hands on, but also approach the role with both a strategic and commercial viewpoint.
- Understood of BFSI products, landscape and regulations are an advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role in managing effective digital media.
- Deep knowledge of web/digital technology and tools to measure effectiveness.
- Sound commend on language, conversing skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and represent product/ proposition into digital banners and e-Direct mailers to communicate to our customers and increase awareness and cross-sell.
- Ability to work independently and work as a team player.