McGraw-Hill Education is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the regional marketing leadership teams to translate strategic objectives into effective marketing initiatives through systems and processes.
- Online event registration, webcasts, specific asset promotion, Single and multi-touch campaigns, nurture programs – buying cycle and email drip nurture programs.
- Understood the mechanics of deriving effective web and social marketing strategy (including SEO/ SEM) and its execution to drive demand and the overall impressions of McGraw Hill Education in the industry.
- Lead the digital marketing assets in support of greater online programs that will help strengthen and grow awareness, engagement, sales lead and loyalty.
- Successful at scaling up and leading teams across multiple functions including User Experience, Creative / Web design, Quality analytics and actionable takeaways and next steps.
- Run continuous improvement to measure programs and campaigns creation of credible measurements and reporting marketing metrics.
- Assure that continuous education is provided to the team as marketing automation evolves.
- Promote and define processes to improve the operational efficiency of the team.
- Bachelors or master’s degree, university degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of overall marketing experience and 3-5 years of this on relevant digital marketing execution – SEM/SEO/SMO, analytics and actionable insights.
- Strong market research skill set – market segmentation, communications and tactics validation.
- Expert knowledge of SFDC an asset.
- Solid marketing message and value proposition development and validation skill set.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to apply marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills.