Elsevier is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and deliver digital strategies across the company supporting the customer lifecycle.
- Cooperate with all departments and countries to ensure the digital policy and projects are managed effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Assure compliance with the regional road map, with an ROI driven priority.
- Lead our agency to make sure they are delivering for our stakeholders.
- Challenge and drive optimizations on SEM and explore and advise on new opportunities to use these channels for engagement, awareness and conversion for both revenue and leads
- Understood and optimize the customer experience on web/mobile and apps in order to improve engagement and conversion.
- Utilize data and analytics to track and measure and optimize digital performance.
- Effectively liaise results and insights to other key executives and stakeholders.
- Spend time working with business units, segments, to define their needs.
- Share initiatives, best practices, problems and resolutions, knowledge in order to encourage results and innovation.
- Aid non-technical people understand how digital works and perform.
- Produce support and knowledge on the latest digital techniques.
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience in both B2B and B2C.
- An accomplished digital marketer with extensive hands-on experience in digital marketing, data and web analytics.
- Effective experience of managing digital campaigns from start to finish with expertise on all channels inc email, paid, web, mobile, etc.
- Expert knowledge of SEO and SEM including SEM agency management.
- Expertise managing and optimizing websites and apps including usability, design, content creation and conversion.
- Deep knowledge of a range of CMS’s.
- Applies web analytics preferably Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to understand and improve customer engagement and conversion.
- Proficient App marketing and in-product marketing experience desired.
- Demonstarted understanding of conversion optimization and using Adobe target or similar A/B testing tools.
- Proven experience managing a budget, forecasting, KPI tracking and reporting.
- Strong skills in working on mid to large sized cross-regional digital projects.
- Solid passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing and able to stay up to date with the latest trends.
- Great project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language (eg Spanish, French, German).
- Outstanding communication skills, connecting the team to inside and outside world.