Zendesk is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsibility for planning, activating and optimizing digital media on multiple platforms from Adwords inventory, to open exchange inventory, across formats such as display and native advertising.
- Supervise campaign budgeting, reviewing pacing and optimizing media- making continual adjustments to performance levers such as creative, targeting and bidding to ensure performance marketing goals are achieved.
- Constantly be on the lookout for platforms and inventory sources, data and technology platforms options in the marketplace best suited to find B2B audiences with the goal to actively test and understand the viability.
- Manage and own relationships with vendors and third-party services.
- Cooperate dedicatedly with the analytics team as a key partner in how to display channel attribution is implemented.
- Collude with the creative team in order to build creatively on an ongoing basis, A/B testing assets and providing the creative team with feedback on what works, what doesn’t, and building a pipeline of new assets depending on the platforms.
- Accountable for independently reporting out on channel performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working directly in self-service programmatic platforms (e.g. DV360, Mediamath, Tradedesk) managing campaigns.
- Effective experience with Account Based Marketing platforms like Demandbase and Terminus.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Programmatic space, including 1st, 2nd, 3rd party audience targeting capabilities, open exchange, PMPs and bidding strategies.
- Strong understanding of DMPs and ad tech and martech space useful.
- Proven track record in MS Excel.
- Demonstarted understanding of what makes display media tick and how best to optimize the channel.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation.
- Structured thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Sound attention to detail and the ability to collaborate.
- Ability to work across teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand the levers that drive performance and the actions needed to optimize campaigns (audience, bids/budgets, creative, conversion rate levers).