Vidyard is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Prioritize web projects based on a data-driven assessment of business impact.
- Scope project requirements and communicate timeline and deliverables effectively.
- Lead the fulfillment of stakeholder requests for web development in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Operate directly with content, design, development, QA, etc. to write copy for, design, develop, test, and launch website updates.
- Run projects on time ensuring quality, accessibility, and compatibility standards are met.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Oversee and report on performance metrics and identify opportunities for a campaign and/ or overall website improvement.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Product Manager.
- Expert knowledge of A/B testing, user experience, and web analytics tools.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstarted understanding of modern SaaS UX/UI design.
- Familiarity with user testing
- Proficient experience in running data analysis using SQL and Excel.
- Bonus points for experience in B2B startup technology.