Hilton is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Watford, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Shape and deliver the marketing and e-commerce strategy and approach for the region.
- Design and execute Omni-channel campaigns across online and offline media for both B2B and B2C.
- Run the commercial performance of hotels within the region through campaign delivery and digital efforts, ensuring overall revenue and share targets are met.
- Effectively lead resources and budget for the region.
- Improve and maintain positive local partner, agency and hotel relationships.
- Performance management and reporting on a weekly, month, quarterly and ad-hoc basis across the business within a multi-lingual region.
- In-depth analysis and reporting on destination led KPIs and execute support strategies quickly where needed.
- Produce support to all hotels in the destination to optimize their online and offline hotel presence, with a particular focus on growing book direct revenue and channel mix.
- Support performance of non-contracted leisure business by being accountable for commercial channel performance to the destination (including brand.com, CRM, OTA, GDS).
- Support group business for the market, including optimization of digital RFP generation.
- Cooperate with colleagues in other primary and secondary destinations to build outbound source-market activity across markets.
- Engage and support an entrepreneurial and agile high-performing team culture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Effective experience reviewing complex financial and performance data, manipulating data, developing insights and providing campaign performance updates – analytical skills, attention to detail and preferably experienced in using Adobe.
- Proficient campaign delivery experience including integrated marketing strategy, digital marketing experience and eCommerce experience.
- Strong collaboration skills with previous experience of identifying and bringing on board local partners across multiple markets.
- Sound decision-making ability.
- Creative and able to come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- Solid project management and time management skills – ability to handle multiple deliverables at the same time to tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to present findings (story-telling) to internal and/or external customers and provide strategic recommendations.
- Ability to work well within a team whilst being able to work independently, self-starter.