Nestlé is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in New Jersey, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve strategic consumer journey maps, from acquisition to loyalty, for both for consumers and healthcare professionals.
- Device acquisition strategies, from consumer journey maps, with clear communication objectives and activation strategies for each stage.
- Create a detailed plan for consumer and healthcare professional acquisition through Paid digital channels (primarily Search, Programmatic and Social).
- Manage all SEO-related activities, namely technical optimizations and content improvement/release
- Head influencer programs to drive new consumer leads to the brand.
- Be able to build a Digital Marketing strategy in full independence (without agency) and collaborate closely with agencies for execution.
- Design overall website strategy, with clear sitemap structure, feature roadmap and release plan.
- Coordinate content development activities with design and copyright agencies, to ensure best-in-class content on the website.
- Assure “consumer-first” approach to developing the brand website, through smooth UX and navigation.
- Run the development of new e-commerce direct channel, providing day-to-day guidance to agencies.
- Coordinate various cross-functional teams (IT, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) to ensure the development of the right operational model once the e-commerce website is launched, anticipating and solving development and integration challenges.
- Direct the development of all CRM and Loyalty strategies, and oversee the execution of programs.
- Lead engagement with healthcare professionals to foster loyalty and recommendation of the brand.
- Drive referral programs to support consumer acquisition program.
- Coordinate the development of e-mail creative, with design and creative agencies.
- Graduate degree in business/MBA and/or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Effective experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce is a strong plus.
- Proficient experience driving technology-related projects, namely website launches, is a plus.
- Proven experience building and executing loyalty-related engagement programs is a plus.
- Solid project management skills.
- Ability to build and execute Digital strategies without dependency on agencies is a must.