Travelex is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with our external partner, you will manage the digital marketing initiatives across a number of markets internationally.
- Collaborate with regional teams you will support the rollout of the program in 5+ markets globally over next year.
- Execute a data-led marketing approach.
- Run results working in collaboration with CRM, SEO, Social and Content teams to ensure the successful planning, implementation and optimization of our retention program.
- Supervise marketing budget management and forecasting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant digital marketing role.
- Effective experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proficient experience in the financial services or technology industries is a benefit (but not essential).
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization.
- Good networking skills, diplomacy and tact.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Driving key KPIs from all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social.
- A strategic thinker – ability to build and implement marketing plans.