Amazon is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Tokyo, Japan. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Act as the “business owner” for product marketing, understanding and reporting on campaigns, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- Support the strategy and planning of all marketing activities including featured content programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, partner marketing events, participation in Amazon site-wide events, and more.
- Improve the business case and rationale for these activities, working with Finance to gain budget approvals.
- Understand the foundations of segmentation and targeting, so that you can both use them and inform their development.
- Promote, execute and analyze marketing plans for all channels and tactics.
- Design emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and search improvement projects.
- Support Amazon device business’ brand/voice for Japan, ensuring all creatives are compelling and on-brand.
- Synthesize and analyze relevant metrics to explain marketing activity performance.
- Support the end to end on-site experience for Amazon devices.
- B.S. or equivalent bachelors degree.
- Degree or certificate in Statistics.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in a Marketing role.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a high-tech software or services organization.
- Must have native-level Japanese and business level English.
- Effective experience with Excel and Pivot Tables.
- Proficient experience with SQL, HTML, XML, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly.
- Solid writing skills and e-commerce marketing experience.