Credit Karma is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Work as the marketing leader responsible for the partnership with international product groups to create the technology that powers Credit Karma’s 1:1 marketing and member experience.
- Lead and rank-prioritize a large budget, and numerous channels including Social (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter), Search (SEM and SEO), Display Networks (GDN, app install networks), Digital Video (YouTube), and Emerging Channels.
- Own the strategy and execution for the full marketing lifecycle from campaign ideation, creative execution, media acquisition, landing page optimization, reg flow optimization, and paid to remarket.
- Operate cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Design, and Analytics to reimagine, optimize and improve customer acquisition, new user experiences, and retention.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional online marketing experience with significant B2C marketing experience.
- Loves the craft of performance marketing, and wears that passion on their sleeve.
- Effective experience with end-to-end marketing strategy, including SEM, GDN, paid social, product optimization, 1:1 targeted remarketing, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL preferred and advanced Excel functionalityObsessed with testing everything.