The Walt Disney Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Shanghai, China. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and implement strategies of digital marketing and social media (paid & organic), mobile marketing and owned online channels.
- Communicate with the global digital team to further develop and plan digital strategies for the local market.
- Plan, execute and own marketing campaigns and digital marketing initiatives to generate brand/franchise awareness, and drive traffic and sales and engagement.
- Lead digital agencies to support programs, campaigns and community management.
- Recognize and negotiate partnerships for co-branded campaigns.
- Grow new digital platforms in mobile and social applications.
- Plan and own the digital work process, establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders/LOBs.
- Accountable for digital reporting/tracking and analysis.
- Manage digital budget and able to prioritize projects to meet team objectives.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, with hands-on experience in digital marketing campaigns and direct marketing programs.
- Proven multi-channel marketing expertise – with a heavy emphasis on online and direct to consumer marketing.
- Effective experience developing value propositions for consumers – whether through product, marketing campaign or loyalty program development.
- Proficient experience in effective consumer communication including creative strategy and messaging.
- Negotiation and partner management skills.
- Proven experience interfacing effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to line managers.
- Expert knowledge of creating concrete, actionable marketing plans for new programs based on consumer research and hypotheses, without historical results.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and negotiation skills – particularly within large organizations.
- Self-motivated, results-driven with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a strong team player.