Instagram is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run digital marketing strategy for Instagram and Facebook Business across digital channels including web, email and automation, social, and media.
- Understood audience, audience insights and audience needs.
- Define how to reach and engage our target audience to breakthrough with key programs and messages.
- Cooperate with Instagram and Facebook Business team (regional and global) and cross-functional partners to integrate digital, email, web and media executions into Go-To-Market plans for priority programs and initiatives.
- Improve integrated media and digital strategy and plans across paid, owned, and earned channels to drive impact for the business (Web, Blog, Email, Social, Media).
- Responsible for effective partner development and management.
- Organize with internal and external partners and agencies to successfully execute, activate and delivery plans.
- Assure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget.
- Create KPIs to track and measure digital efforts throughout each half.
- Operate with cross-functional partners to pull and share key data with stakeholders at the program level, as well as in end-of-half wrap-up reports with qualitative insights, key learnings, and recommendations for strategic shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a digital marketing manager in-house or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies.
- Effective experience in digital marketing roles with increasing scope and impact at a marquee brand.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices.
- Proficient experience owning and operating the digital channels for a global brand.
- Proven experience developing and managing digital strategy and execution globally.
- Expert knowledge of collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners.
- Deep knowledge of leading and managing projects from start to finish.
- Demonstarted understanding of improving internal processes and creating structure within an organization.
- Strong experience developing a roadmap to collect the data needed to make business decisions.
- Solid skills in managing social media in tech and in B2B.
- Familiarity with managing people and developing teams.