Volkswagen Group Canada is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Ontario, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Digital thought leadership and long-range strategic planning to sustain VW as a leader in digital marketing and digital consumer experience.
- Produce digital marketing direction on all digital platforms which include vw.ca, vwplus.ca, vwpulse.ca websites and the future launch of e-commerce capabilities.
- Set the overarching strategy for all websites for seamless customer experience working with Agencies to deliver on the vision.
- Work as an ambassador of VW Canada’s advanced digital capabilities within the VW Global world to influence global digital direction and priorities.
- Lead the ongoing quality control, effectiveness, and upkeep of all digital platforms and initiatives for up-to-date content accuracy and alignment with brand image and goals.
- Accountable for the development and execution of the strategic direction of all aspects of our digital client experience across both the entire consumer journey.
- Consult with and influence key Volkswagen brand stakeholders (marketing, sales, aftersales, product planning, customer care, Auto Shows, PR, VW Finance) to maximize the performance of all of Volkswagen’s Digital efforts.
- Assure all digital marketing is consistently branded and fully integrated with overall Volkswagen marketing strategies, campaigns and messaging.
- Set the strategy, planning and optimization for Paid Search and Social Media Marketing to achieve business results with Digital Marketing Specialist to execute with Agency Partners.
- Head, measure, track and report on the performance of all Digital and Consumer-driven metrics (Must be proficient in Analytics including digital attribution, predictive and prescriptive approaches and ability to support with data-modeling projects) Turn data into actionable insights to help inform and optimize future campaigns and marketing strategies/tactics.
- Direct relationships with internal departments and key external partners including agencies, online and social platforms, IT & Security, and 3rd party technology partners.
- Present leadership, coaching, guidance, performance objective setting and management of digital marketing Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, including working with agencies, managing digital strategy and content; at least 3 years with a focus on digital marketing and websites.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Effective experience providing services/support to dealers an asset.
- Proficient experience in strategic and progressive thinking.
- Partners at all levels of the organization, with the ability to negotiate and influence to achieve results.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; Fluency in French and/or German an asset.
- Expert knowledge of working with marketing agency partners across account services, production, creative, media, finance, and legal.
- Demonstarted understanding of best practices in digital strategy, digital technologies and communications, including digital marketing, web analytics and measurement, and SEO/SEM.
- A great attitude and proven ability to be an effective business partner, team player, and collaborator.
- A positive leader who inspires high performance and leads by example.
- Flexible and adaptable with creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills.