Facebook is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Gaming in Menlo Park, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create quarterly integrated marketing plans across paid, earned, and owned channels to grow adoption of Gaming Creators and Instant Games.
- Drive funnel optimizations and specific product/feature adoption among targeted developer audiences.
- Estimate market trends and product fit to develop targeted acquisition programs for developer audiences.
- Associate with cross-functional marketing, analyst, IT teams to build and deploy multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs.
- Lead agency partners to budget, structure, and optimize global media campaigns based on ROAS and target CPAs.
- Head campaign execution across channels, including ad configuration, defining target segments, asset maintenance, and creating tracking tags.
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams.
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of creative, segmentation, and channel.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital advertising, lead generation and/or lifecycle marketing.
- Effective experience in advertising operations or marketing operations with experience in Marketo and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Proficient analytics and quantitative experience and experience using data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience marketing to gaming creators and gaming developer audiences.
- Expert knowledge pf working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns.