Facebook is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, Social in Menlo Park, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create a digital strategy and activation plans across owned channels, with an emphasis on social media, to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of products, apps and services.
- Determine audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in the context of the customer journey and user flow.
- Define measurement plan: Align measurement approach with desired campaign objectives.
- Improve compelling content programs across owned channels, including social, email and web.
- Understand and communicate basic design principles to create breakthrough creative in partnership with our brand design team.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams to scope and execute projects.
- Perform flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery, within budget.
- Build strong relationships: Be the trusted partner to our internal and regional marketing teams.
- Liaise effectively with partners and stakeholder to outline plans, process, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a digital marketing manager in a house or at media, marketing or advertising firms or agencies in social media marketing.
- Effective experience with all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices.
- Proficient experience with the digital marketing industry, agencies and channels.
- Proven experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets.
- Expert knowledge of collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners.