CrowdStrike is looking for a Digital Marketing Programs Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run demand and pipeline acceleration through the implementation of digital programs in alignment with regional sales and regional marketing goals.
- Improve and implement an APJ-wide digital marketing program strategy across all appropriate digital and media channels.
- Direct lead nurturing and re-targeting campaigns to assist in lead progression through the sales funnel.
- Promote and implement strategies for increasing traffic and conversions through paid media outlets.
- Gain insights from web analytics to create and implement plans to optimize the performance of regional websites.
- Organize the creation and running of in-region webinars, also working closely with the global campaign and digital marketing teams.
- Follow, analyze and optimize all digital marketing programs with a particular focus on ROI, customer acquisition, customer retention and engagement.
- Lead the regional customer and prospect databases ensuring completeness and cleanliness of data
- Cooperate with the corporate campaigns team to provide feedback and implement global initiatives.
- Head the regional digital marketing budget for APJ, tracking ROI, and reporting on program effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience.
- Effective experience in building and executing digital marketing strategies across the Asia Pacific and Japan region.
- Proficient experience working in a SaaS B2B organization.
- Proven track record in utilizing digital analytics, online and marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo and SFDC.
- Expert knowledge of database marketing and growing a prospect database.
- Familiarity with the fast-paced cybersecurity industry is definitely a bonus.
- Strong digital marketing experience supporting sales/marketing organizations and channel partners.
- Solid experience in digital marketing and related forms of online engagement including progressive profiling and lead nurturing.
- Outstanding collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with the sales organization, regional marketing teams, marketing operations, corporate marketing, peers and channel teams.
- Sound organizational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the different cultural dynamics across the APJ region.