Go Fish Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Guide a team to execute digital marketing strategies for clients, from SEO and link building content campaigns to PPC and website design.
- Work directly with clients to understand their goals and formulate plans to meet them, whether it requires
- SEO, Content, PPC or Reputation Management.
- Be the direct, single point person for your clients – they’ll love working with you, and will often ask for things outside of scope (because you have such a knack for figuring things out and getting things done!).
- Be willing to be a tactician. You won’t just manage the project, but you’ll also roll up your sleeves and use your expertise to dig into data and other details.
- Brainstorm and create interesting content and marketing ideas for clients.
- A college degree in an analytical (math/tech) or marketing field.
- Experience in an agency setting, coordinating projects, setting strategy and being a direct point of contact for clients.
- Experience working with SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, etc.
- Experience creating content for the web, or building websites from scratch.
- Certified in Google Ads (or experienced with other paid digital media) and experienced with Google Analytics.
- Seasoned and comfortable working with and presenting to management and executives.
- Strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something, but a client needs it, you will do everything you can to quickly figure it out.
- A desire to work with data and be technical.
- The capability to brainstorm and be part of a creative team.
- An understanding of progressive online social communities (i.e. Reddit)
- Extreme attention to detail.