BlueMagnet is looking for a Digital Marketing Research Analyst in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Consult with our clients and/or digital account managers to understand key business and marketing objectives and challenges.
- Design, implement and manage the gathering and extraction of meaningful data that will drive key digital marketing strategy decisions, in line with business objectives and to address key challenges, by presenting clear, actionable recommendations.
- Create clear research processes and methodologies to extract, test and benchmark data for specific clients and document findings and recommendations into presentable formats.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients and internal strategists.
- Identify potential trends and opportunities that will aid in establishing a strong and highly competitive digital presence across relevant platforms and markets.
- Collate research into industry market intelligence, while creating a knowledge base of key insights that will establish the company as a thought leader in digital marketing trends.
- Operate with search marketing, social media, content marketing and usability experts within the organization to ensure effective execution of digital marketing strategies across all channels are in line with competitive analysis and trends.
- Lead a team of digital researchers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in research, of which online research is essential and includes the use of Google AdWords, Google Trends, Social Media Insights and related tools.
- Solid business or entrepreneurial acumen, and be comfortable interacting with and presenting to clients at an executive level.
- Effective experience within market research, marketing or management consulting advantageous.
- Specific experience as a digital marketing researcher is highly beneficial.
- Solid analytical mind and an ability to work handle data (extract and interpret) to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with the ability to give clear briefs and instructions to a team of researchers.