Zazzle Media is looking for a Digital Marketing Role in Peterborough, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid develop, implement and deliver world-class organic search campaigns.
- Operate with senior team members to measure campaigns effectivity, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies.
- Assure our client’s websites are technically optimized and fit for purpose.
- Performing keyword research and analysis.
- Cooperate with other team members on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting.
- Utilize our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the distribution team to ensure optimum results.
- Suggest change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, best practices, strategies and industry standards across the search industry. Attending events and being active on industry social channels.
- Effective experience of working in a similar marketing role with experience would be ideal although the roles available will dictate this level needed.
- Solid commercial awareness and drive to achieve client and internal KPIs.
- Sound data analysis and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate initiative, motivation and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple clients/projects to achieve deliverable objectives.