Direct Online Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing (SEO) Account Manager in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Executing a variety of SEO marketing activities for the clients in your portfolio, including strategy, keyword research, optimization, writing, outreach, and analysis.
- Communicate with clients regarding account issues as needed, please know the primary purpose of this role is to perform and drive SEO results.
- 5 years in directly providing SEO services.
- Deep understanding of SEO theory.
- Hands-on experience across multiple industries for ecommerce and lead gen campaigns.
- Content creation & optimization.
- Strategy development to reach business objectives.
- Execution in all core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach.
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.)
- Experience both in house and at an agency or as a freelancer.
- Keyword research and selection.
- Competitive analysis.
- Experience with mitigating organic traffic loss from website migrations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Top-notch organization skills.
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives across multiple platforms.
- Foreign language/country SEO.
- Web development/coding skills.