Direct Online Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing (SEO) Department Associate in USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- executing a variety of SEO and other marketing activities for the clients in your portfolio, including keyword research, optimization, writing, outreach, social media, email marketing, and analysis.
- Communicate with clients regarding account issues as needed, please know the primary purpose of this role is to perform and drive SEO results.
- 2 years directly providing SEO services.
- Strong understanding of SEO theory.
- Content creation & optimization.
- Hands-on execution in core aspects of SEO, including on-site optimization and off-site outreach.
- Performance analysis via website analytics and SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, etc.).
- Experience in house or at an agency.
- Keyword research and selection.
- Competitive analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organization skills.
- Social media marketing experience to meet business objectives.
- Foreign language/country SEO.
- Web development/coding skills.