Attest is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run, develop and implement Attest’s paid acquisition marketing strategy with a strong focus on content marketing via Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Analyze and improve upon the performance of Attest’s paid acquisition campaigns throughout the marketing and sales funnels.
- Operate with the head of demand generation to evaluate, plan and implement marketing campaign activities.
- Cooperate with product marketing, content and events teams to optimize the performance of their assets and campaigns.
- Keep on top of industry trends, technologies and new features in online advertising, making recommendations and launching new channels and campaigns where appropriate.
- Effective experience of implementing and optimizing for lead generation campaigns throughout the marketing and sales funnel is a must have.
- Demonstarted understanding of online marketing acquisition and conversion fundamentals.
- Proficient experience and knowledge of marketing automation.
- A curious mind and desire to always be learning and improving.
- Proven experience in event marketing is a bonus (webinars, round tables, conferences, etc.).
- Sound B2B startup experience would also be a plus.
- Data-driven, highly analytical and excellent attention to detail.
- Solid creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware (CPL, ROI, ARR, etc…).
- Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative to drive performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment.