Ritchie Bros. is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Brisbane, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, manage and design layouts of communications such as emails, presentations and brochures.
- Design, develop and execute international digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interface with marketing communications functions, as well as business insights, and marketing production teams.
- Manage ongoing management of digital touch points, including websites, social media, email and mobile.
- Lead day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Produce recommendations to Business Unit Marketing Manager.
- Promote and coordinate multimedia packages.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment is critical.
- It is also an added bonus if the candidate has previous hands-on experience in a heavy construction machinery business.
- Demonstarted understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Effective experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proficient experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Proven experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Solid management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS.
- A fast and eager learner.
- Be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.