Effective Spend is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create campaigns from the ground up, including account set-up, campaign planning/organization, competitive analysis, keyword research, and ad copywriting.
- Lead campaigns to ensure that they continually improve over time.
- Test and optimize bids, keywords, text ads, image ads, and landing pages to improve campaign performance.
- Master the art of performance analysis and client reporting through the daily use of tools such as Google Analytics, Kenshoo, Google Trends, AdWords, Power BI, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, economics, finance, analytics, or a related field.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads through coursework, internships, or other experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills and client relationship skills.