Hometime is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate alongside founders and functional leaders to evolve Hometime’s performance marketing strategy inline with business growth objectives.
- Contribute to a high-performance marketing team.
- Be a strong team player and empower those around you to do their best work.
- Accountable for generating sufficient lead flow and meeting customer acquisition targets by executing data-driven performance marketing strategies.
- Responsible for delivering against agreed targets and providing detailed reporting and insights to management & assist strategic allocation of resources.
- Lead the performance marketing budget in line with the overall marketing strategy and continuously adjust allocation based on the performance of various regions and acquisition mediums.
- Implement Hometime’s brand strategy across digital channels.
- Communicate performance marketing results internally to all key stakeholders including Head of Marketing, investors, sales leaders and regional managers.
- Cooperate with sales and regional leaders to align performance targets and plan future initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant performance marketing experience and want to take that next step in your career.
- Effective experience in high growth, a fast-paced company such as a startup.
- Proficient experience with performance marketing, data analysis and analytics tools.
- Proven experience managing a budget and providing financial reporting against performance marketing KPIs.
- Expert knowledge of executer across PPC channels.
- Demonstrated understanding of the core principles of Airbnb.
- A solid team player who inspires and motivates those around them.