Spredfast+Lithium is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead email marketing process from the campaign brief planning, to program set-up and execution, testing, optimization, and channel reporting.
- Communicate with various business unit teams to execute, document, and report results from email campaigns.
- Operate with internal stakeholders to build out campaigns, adhere to current messaging, and remain within project scope.
- Aid in managing the email messaging calendar across the marketing team.
- Maintain several departments in driving operational excellence, programs, and benchmarking success.
- Utilize historical results to guide future messaging across the organization.
- Keep current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards regarding email.
- Support communicate and enforce international spam and privacy regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, Data Protection Act, Spam Act of 2003, etc…).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business analytics, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1- year experience in digital, email, or content marketing.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (pivot tables, vlookups, index, logical functions, etc).
- Deep working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo, HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot) and CRMs (Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle).
- Demonstarted understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Effective experience with Marketo a plus.
- Proficient experience with SQL a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and brainstorming skills.
- Solid analytical, data analysis, creative, and problem-solving skills.