Clinic to Cloud is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to come up with strategies and tactics which can be rolled out on time and budget.
- Continuously oversee and analyze campaign performances across various digital platforms to optimize campaigns.
- Participate in building and optimizing our brand presence across our digital channels: landing pages, lead capture forms, email templates and other online content.
- Own Google analytics, Adwords and Tag Manager, monitoring tracking, attribution and ensuring appropriate measurements are in place.
- Present and set up email campaigns adopting the best practice – subject lines, AB testing, segmentation, mobile-friendly creative.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, SEO, social, email, customer segmentation and analytics.
- Effective experience in marketing automation tools and lead scoring methodology, ideally Hubspot.
- Proficient experience in digital reporting/monitoring tools such as Google analytics.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, website tagging and pixel implementation and proficiency in Google Tag Manager.
- Strong marketing and sales funnel analysis and executive level reporting experience.
- Deep knowledge of the digital landscape and a passion for data and analytics.
- Proven track record in Adobe creative suite – Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess a can-do attitude with curiosity to learn new skills and take initiatives to be involved in ad-hoc projects.
- An all-rounder with an eye for detail and ability to juggle competing tasks calmly and manage stakeholder expectations.
- A sound great communicator and a team player.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. Marketing.