Elsevier is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Film and produce video use cases using Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Be willing to act as a voiceover or talking head for our corporate videos (no prior experience necessary).
- Get a detailed and hands-on understanding of Aries’ products in order to record screenshots and video footage of product use.
- Aid with general marketing tasks as assigned.
- Conduct WordPress website updates.
- Manage updates to sales and marketing documents and collateral.
- Cooperate with printers and vendors.
- Imagine and produce all design items for user groups and conferences, including agenda, logo, posters, promotional items, etc.
- Assist with user group meeting and conference prep tasks (collating/shipping and administrative tasks as assigned).
- Film video testimonials and live sessions at our user group meetings.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, proofreading/copyediting, answering generic marketing line calls, purchase orders/invoicing, etc.
- Proficient experience with/knowledge of filming talking heads a big plus; experience with sound editing, lighting, etc. also helps.
- Proven track record in HTML/CSS a plus, but not required.
- An eye for good design with the ability to take constructive feedback and make comprehensive edits.
- Outstanding project management skills and track record with meeting deadlines.
- Effective experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- Willingness to learn a complex software application and understand the scholarly publishing industry.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate multi-faceted projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn applications such as WordPress, Vimeo, Constant Contact, CVENT, and Salesforce.