Google is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve a deep understanding of our strategic products (Mobile, Brand, Conversion Tracking, Shopping) and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our clients.
- Support knowledge of our internal tools and how they can be used within the team, account or campaign level to identify opportunities for our clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and optimize against advertiser goals.
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for the team.
- Design proposals to represent solution design around client goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Effective client service or account management experience.
- Proficient experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Expert knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.